To deliver our service we will:
- Ensure the site will maintain a 95% service availability
- Provide security in the form of an SSL certification
- Automate the process of entering motocross events online
- Enable a safe online payment system for riders
- Provide updates for all entered riders when changes are made to the event by promoters
- Enable automated documentation to make signing on quick, easy and at the point of payment.
- Keep all data confidential and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Terminate the use of the site of anyone misusing the service
Conditions of use
To enable us to provide you with a high quality service you will:
- Use the site for the purpose of listing (promoter), searching or entering events
- Provide true and accurate information as prompted by the registration form
- Be at least 16 to register, otherwise a parent/guardian must register on your behalf
- Keep your details up to date
- Riders and promoters will use the e-mail system only for information relating to the event in question. No promotion, selling or advertising of events, products or services is permitted via the site’s e-mail/messaging system.
- Maintain the confidentiality of your passwords for the site
- Immediate contact [email protected] if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account
- Ensure you log out from the site at the end of each session
- Maintain the integrity of the site by not modifying or reproducing the elements of www.GoRaceMX.com
- Not attempt to discover the source code or reverse engineer any part of www.GoRaceMX.com
- Contact [email protected] if you find any faults with the site
- Abide by the rules of each event you enter and attend
- Agree to have your name and entry details displayed in the event Programme of any events you enter
You have a right to know about the personal information held about you on www.GoRaceMX.com. You also have a right to have your data corrected or deleted. Please address all of your requests and / or queries about data held by www.GoRaceMX.com to [email protected] www.GoRaceMX.com does not collect personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Examples of personal information includes name, address and e-mail address. All personal data obtained and processed via www.GoRaceMX.com will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data may be used for the purposes of selected marketing and promotion of other events and services related to motocross to support your racing.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Disclaimer of warranties
The service is provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis. As such www.GoRaceMX.com makes no warranty that:
- The service will meet your requirements
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free
- The results which may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
- www.GoRaceMX.Com shall have no liability for the content, services, actions or inactions of any user, rider, parent/guardian or promoter before, during or after the event.
- You acknowledge that www.GoRaceMX.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any events advertised, the truth or accuracy of any events advertised by promoters or the truth and accuracy of the details provided by riders and parents/guardians.
- www.GoRaceMx.com does not have any relationship or employment with any promoter or third party service and as such disclaims all liability arising from the acts or omissions of promoters or third parties.
- You acknowledge that www.GoRaceMx.com has not reviewed, does not endorse and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites this website links to. Linking to any other service or site from this website is at your own risk
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Entrants can cancel their entry via the 'Cancel' button on their account dashboard.
- Refunds will be initiated within 48hrs and subject to an admin fee.
- Admin fees can be waived for a small initial payment at the time of booking in.
- Rider cancellations must be made within the promoters designated timescale and it is the riders responsibility to check this timescale on the event details page before booking in.
- After the cancellation deadline has passed , approval from the event promoter is required before a refund will be given.
- Should a club or promoter cancel an event/ part of an event /riders entry into an event, the riders will receive a refund. This refund will include their full entry fee, licence fee and equipment hire fee if paid at the time of booking in.
- Any add-on features purchased when booking in are non-refundable these include our admin fee waiver, SMS notifications and race programme viewer.